Randomization Randomization

:O

OMG U SUC QWIT FLASH FOREVA!!.

RocketSoldier responds:

Clever.

Another Day Seven Another Day Seven

Youve done it.

This is great. This movie conjures up movies of when I was little, in elementary school. Having dreams like that, and having memories of sleepovers. I cant re live those moments in life, so I go to your movies to think them in my head. Thanks.

Gut Greed Gut Greed

It made me giggle inside.

Very interesting flash. I liked it a lot. The style was excellent, as was the animation. Really good, pretty funny. Some parts did look like you got a bit lazy :D. But, overall it was really good.

RandoMind RandoMind

great game

srs

-Intermediate Tutorial- -Intermediate Tutorial-

not exactly intermediate..

this is more of a beginner tutorial, and all you did for shading was put a paint brush on it. This would be good for beginners though.. its just mistitled.

bomberbob12 responds:

no, this is intermediate.... beginner is the ones where they teach you how to draw.... tween, that stuff...

Survivor Mode Revamped Survivor Mode Revamped

you need a higher frame rate

its sorta laggy :/ but other than that, it looks good..

[kkk99] Wehavefreshcookies [kkk99] Wehavefreshcookies

I'll admit

Your trolling skills are great, and this song made me laugh quite a bit.

karlkoolkid1999b responds:

thanks for 10 i guess?

note - not a troll

WE BE NIGGAHS! WE BE NIGGAHS!

holy shit

you guys are crazy mad good dawgz!

George Dubya Is Not A Fascist George Dubya Is Not A Fascist

Nice he got PWNED!

LOL i love this song a lot. You guys are so damn lucky bein Canadians!!! Slam City Jam, Awsome T.V, and um free healthcare! YEA. But Im sorry... your singing sucked when you were sining that stuff! But I loved the quotes and then your follow up!!! Good Job!

^Emu

lessthan3 responds:

Well, Phil definitely thinks that his singing does not suck and will meet you in the parking lot.

Glad you liked it.