Randomization Randomization

:O

OMG U SUC QWIT FLASH FOREVA!!.

RocketSoldier responds:

Clever.

Another Day Seven Another Day Seven

Youve done it.

This is great. This movie conjures up movies of when I was little, in elementary school. Having dreams like that, and having memories of sleepovers. I cant re live those moments in life, so I go to your movies to think them in my head. Thanks.

Gut Greed Gut Greed

It made me giggle inside.

Very interesting flash. I liked it a lot. The style was excellent, as was the animation. Really good, pretty funny. Some parts did look like you got a bit lazy :D. But, overall it was really good.

Never Forget: 911 Never Forget: 911

Look Man...

Its sad and all, and im sorry this affected you, but... like the other guy said, do something that hasnt been done before. Becuase there are plenty of tributes like this.

.Pollution. .Pollution.

Very Good

I liked this peice a lot. The effects were cool. The only thing is the cliches!!! get rid of them! But I like the cool 3D effects, and the backgrounds were really well done. So good job. <3 Aphex Twin.
Hope to see more!

Zombie Short - Edit Zombie Short - Edit

ahhh nice.

I <3 zombie movies. This was really good, the style the song, everything. How long did this take ya? anyways make it into a full length flash movie! Great job! o, and that guy whos tired of stick flashes, is wrong.

(im tired so I Cant do anything well right now! srry!)

Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

wow

This has really been the first submission, ive seen, to actually feel like a cartoon you would see in the morning. The graphics were well done, style was great... it sounded professional. And it was funny. Well, youve done a great job, and I hope to see the next episode soon!

Like Any American Would Like Any American Would

ehhh,

The animation, the style everything like that is good. But the country music isnt my style at all, infact I hate country a lot. But other than that you have a great flash here. I want to see more (without country!)...

crabs crabs

The most random thing ever.

Hahaha wtf? You are random, and thats why you rock. Keep makin this stuff man, you have talent.

El Despertar El Despertar

At first I thought, Children aren't scary...

When I first started watching it, I thought children were good... but then the paying her part kinda freaked me out. You have a unique style all your own, and it really showed off in this flash. One lesson is... give money to children. Good Job!